We have been producing magnesium sacrificial anodes since 1990. Our magnesium anodes are manufactured from extruded magnesium according to DIN EN 12438 and are subject to constant quality control.
Advantages of extruded sacrificial anodes compared to commercial cast anodes:
- Uniform consumption of the protective anode, thus longer durability
- No shrinkage as with cast anodes (hollow space)
- Higher magnesium content, approx. 95% compared to approx. 90% with standard cast anodes.
We offer the following sacrificial anodes in all sizes:
- Sacrificial anode M8
- Sacrificial anode 3/4 inch
- Sacrificial anode 1 inch
- sacrificial anode 1 1/4 inch
- sacrificial anode 1 1/2 inch
- Sacrificial anode for large power stations
Anodenshop Sacrificial anode 1 inch - G 1" D=26